PCI-Z turns to be a useful tool when you need to find out what kind of PCI device you have mounted into the motherboard. Furthermore, information about the PCI-E, PCI-X devices such as the vendor, or the working frequency will also be displayed.
It will help you identify the proper driver for that specific PCI device without having to open the computer, unplug the card, and hope to find valuable data printed onto it.
The PCI-Z 2.0 Crack can tell you the vendor, the device classes, and several other pieces of information by interrogating a list of numeric codes, also known as a public repository.
Each device is given a different code, and the program will translate it into human-friendly data.
PCI-Z features and benefits:
- detects all PCI/PCI-X/PCI-E cards
- helps you find drivers for your Windows OS
- reports devices with drivers issues
- daily updates with PCI ID database
- 100% portable
- small size
PCI-Z Activation Key
PCI-Z Registration Key
PCI-Z Product Key
- Latest version:PCI-Z 2.0
- File name: PCI-Z.exe
- MD5 checksum: 7E6F8EF7358D9AB7AF9D826DC5ADD9CB
- File size: 1.12 MB
- License: Free
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7
- Author: Bruno Banelli
Download Link: Intel SSD Data Center Tool Crack